Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Saturday, January 01, 2005

In the beginning

OK, this is my first post.
I guess I'll start at the beginning.

I've been telling myself for a few weeks, maybe months that I should strt a blog. This is partly out of frustration. I see so much stuff going on in the world that I want to comment on. I want it to be published! But, sadly, most of us will never be ublished by a big news paper. So, here it is! My place to publish, to rant and rave and yell and scream and generally cary on about anything and everything I feel like.

I'm going to be honest here. I'm afraid, however, that, at times, it may be like looking in to my apartment on a day when I'm not ready for company. There may, in fat there is now, a huge pile of dirty clothes because I need to do the wash. My dirty socks and underware may have been left for all to see.
I'm not sure if I'll want to edit myself. this is, after all, my place to share my thoughts. I am, after all, a multifaseted person. So, here it is, take it or leave it.
These are my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home