Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

my rain wows

So, last week I read some info about blogging. The writer suggested that most men sort of peter out on their blogs. Men evidently don't keep up. I told myself, nah, that won't happen.
Then I woke up this morning and remembered that I hadn't written in a week! :-)
 
Anyway, also this morning . . . my apartment got flooded! I cursed about having an inch of water flowing in to my living room under my bookcases.
 
But, as I watch the news this evening, I feel like a fool worrying about the silly little flood in my doorway.
I have a lot to thank God for. I have lots of friends, some of which hurried over with vacuum and snake and sand bags. But some lost homes! My floors are dry now while some are in hospitals, having been rescued from their homes in mudslides.
 
Anyway, that's enough on that. I was blessed today.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home