Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

So, what did I say in one of my first postings? I just can't keep up with these things! What I really need is something to make it easy. This going to a site, logging in, clicking on a million links just to write my thoughts is a pain in the butt!!! What I really need is an IV that goes straight from my head to the web. That would make things perfect. Ofcourse, such an unsensored thing would probably be illegal, not to mention embarassing--like y spelling. :-)
I've figured out the perfect solution, for the moment.
It's my Miranda client. I can blog directly from my IM screen. That's cool! :-)
Here's hoping that it'll keep me from forgetting about my blog. :-)
I'm hoping that I can start some podcasts too. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home