Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

So I'm poised. I'm ready and excited about starting my podcast.
I've got several ideas for the topic. I'd like to do something blind related, or possibly music related.
I've always thought it would be interesting to do a publication or a show on blind issues. I think I discussed that earlier in my blog. Blind folks encounter all kinds of crap. It would be interesting to talk about those things, dating, employment, that kind of thing. My friend Cheryl is working on a PH.D. in reading and blindness. I thought it would be interesting to do a show or two on research in the blindness field. The study of how "we" read is facinating.
Of course music would be fun too. I've got a couple of ideas. I could do a Christian oldies show. 80's music from when I got in to Christian music. That'd be fun. i also thought of doing a praise and worship set. I'd play guitar and lead my listeners in twenty minutes of praise and worship on a regular basis.
So, we'll see. I don't know yet. I'm going to spend today setting up software and learning a little bit. Who knows, there may be something here soon. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home