Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

So I'm leading praise and worship tonight at 1st service at La Sierra University church.
I'm looking forward to it. I don't get to lead nearly enough.
It'll be an acoustic set probably just me singing as well.
I'm going to lead:
How Great Thou Art
Jesus you are Wholly
Our God reigns
Father of Lights
Wholliness
Lord Reign in me

Maybe one or two more. We'll see.
I've got a bunch of stuff to do before that though. I'm restringing my guitar and I should practice a little bit.
I'm almost ready for my podcast. I've been researching podcasting stuff. I've got an account with r-podcasting which is a free service. Pretty soon I'll be on line.
I think I'm going to start with the Grammar show first.
The idea is that you get a little three to five minute primer on a particular aspect of grammar. It'll be upbeat and exciting.
Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home