Name:
Location: Corona, CA, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

I've decided I suck!!!
I just went back and read some of what I've written in my blog. This was prompted, partly, by the fact that I just put the address for my blog in the signature of my outgoing Email. I figured I'd better go back and read the mess before I let others read it. :-)
Here are a few things I noticed. Most glaringly, I started a bunch of these posts with the word "so." I hate when my students do that. I hate it when they're predictable, or boring. But, here I am. I guess that's why I'm not perfect. :-)
The other thing I am lamenting is that I haven't written for, like, seven months.
I've been busy with school/work, really one in the same. I've also just forgotten.
I went back and read the "blind moment" story and it was hilarious! I wish I had written more of those. They've happened, make no mistake, but I just forgot about my poor little blog. :-)
So, I am reconfirming my devotion. I'll try not to forget. :-) Until I get busy again. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I know the feeling. I just found the world of blog this summer and began putting down some thoughts. I work in a classroom of children who having learning disabilities and we began inservices today. Classes officially start on Thursday and I'm wondering what will become of my blog! I'm hoping that I can keep up the writing....I've put it off already for many, many years!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rusty!!! I have been googling you to try and find your contact info! I need to talk to you! Remember me from college? Let me give you a clue....across the wire, on fire...how did that song go again????

10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wait! I forgot to give you my contact info! Email me at toddandkim@tmphillips.com

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home